Pitmaster, Owner – Prairie Smoke & Spice BBQ
- 20-year history of being an influencer in the world of Canadian BBQ – through forums, websites, social media, television, and print
- Finalist in 2020’s “Firemasters“, on Food Network Canada
- Founder of Canada’s BBQ School, with 3 of Canada’s best BBQ’ers on board, teaching over 750 students per year across the country
- 3-time Canadian National BBQ Champion, 2-time World Champion (Chef’s Choice), 23-time Grand Champion, 18-time World Championship Invitee. Rob has won awards in BBQ all over the world – including Kansas City, Lynchburg TN, Las Vegas, England, and Australia.
- Co-founder and Treasurer, Canadian BBQ Society
- Operates Prairie Smoke & Spice, with the largest fleet of mobile commercial smokers in Canada – serving up to 5000 people per day at some of the largest public events in the country.
- Canada’s representative BBQ Chef – Memphis in May World Championship BBQ Cooking Contest
- Experienced brand representative with such companies as Yoder Smokers, Gateway Drum Smokers, Chicken Farmers of Canada, Drumbo Smokers, Memphis Grills, and Fireboard